2011年8月27日星期六

270811 sorry,i hate you from NOW



THIS IS THE FIRST TIME

i update my blog using ENGLISH

i know,my ENGLISH is very broken...

it's ok.I WILL TRY MY BEST

now,i only want to write some words

not too many...

just want to say...

I AM VERY TIRED NOW!!!!

tommorow got librarian farewell,and gathering~

oh yes!how a funny things.i think,i will die after this all...

it's ok.don't worry,i am stronger than you think.

for the guy who hurt me so deep now!

i just want to tell you,

I HATE YOU!!!!!!!!!

i won't forgot u !

remember,i am not your best friend now!

don't use that sound call my nickname anymore,i hate!

i just want to tell you,

this is the last change i give you,

but,you did not appreciate

2 条评论:

  1. 跟朋友闹别扭啦...
    是误会一定要解开...
    不过如果是人心变了 就不要在犹豫了
    干脆不要了!!!

    回复删除
  2. 哈哈~一定不会是恋人啦><

    回复删除

一句留言,会让这里变得更温馨^^

Related Posts with Thumbnails